Sunday, December 16, 2007

best friends

i have so so many best friends which is great dont get me wrong but some times i just get tired of them but i still love them to death my best best friend is probably............well..............thats really hard.........................ummmmmmmm............................................well one of my best friends is kassidy shes awsome and a great friend and some times we fight but we will always luv each other. my other friend is emili she goes to my church and we are the best of friends. and aubrey brown i can never forget that girl she goes to my school and we just have the greatest time together we just always laugh together no matter what. and andrea ballou she goes to my school too. she can get on my last nerve but thats ok. and bianca and sarah they will always be there for me i luv them to death. so to every one out there and every one on this list i luv u and i will never forget u as long as i live.

No comments: